Documentation REDEFINED | Bringing the SCENE to LIFE!
Through the use of 3D Scanners and aerial drones, Anderson Engineering is REDEFINING the standard for loss site documentation. Our brains process things spatially and are constantly calculating distances, sizes, and volumes to understand the world around us. By using these exciting technologies, Anderson Engineering is able to provide you with the best loss site documentation possible.
3D Imaging of Loss Site
Our 3D Imaging System allows the Fact Finder to immerse them self in the loss site through a three-dimensional virtual tour. Having the ability to walk the loss site just as the investigators did is not only compelling, but ingenious.
- Powerful way to record your loss site.
- Collects accurate visual and spatial data.
- Generate schematics with dimensions.
Aerial Videography of Loss Site
Videography captured by our drones (a.k.a. UAS - Unmanned Aerial System) provides an additional viewpoint to your loss site. Their compact size and maneuverability allow us to capture video that would otherwise not be possible without the added expense of renting a lift-bucket truck. By approaching your loss site from all possible directions, we are able to capture the site as completely as possible.
- High definition recordings provide the best possible picture quality.
- Aerial videos capture true size, shape and layout of your loss site.
- Adhere to Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations.